Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A lot of love ❤

Asalamualaikum cinta ;*

Alright today is the best and the best moment that I"ll not forget about us sayang 😄 you know what sayang even it just a few hour we met,for me it's worth daripada tak jumpa lagi rindu kan ;D anyway sebab aku happy hari ni sebab cik hafiz kita pick up kita dari rumah woo,hehe..lepas ni tak payahla orang naik public transport kan?hehe :D 

Okey actually aku rasa awkward sangat mana tak nye kan orang baru lepas passed jpj test then tetiba dia nak pick up orang dari rumah,sumpah AWKWARD weyyyy ;D aku pun tak tahu kenapa aku rasa mcm dalam mimpi je orang yg selama ni yg selalu naik public transport tengok2 dah pandai bawa kereta dah,hahaha :D at first rasa cuak la juga rasa mcm tak percaya je yg jadi driver kita sekarang Hafiz :o rasa mcm "sayang,are you really can drive now?" Oh okey orang tu dah umur 18 tahun yang kita ni baru je 17 tahun,hehe :D

Time dia 1st bawa tu mcm caya tak caya je orang sebelah kita dia,cara dia bawa kereta pun smooth je yela tengah bawa tersayang la katakan??hehe..actually today is our wednesday date ❤  Nope,bukan setiap hari rabu is our date,no just today kayy???  ;) since dia dah kerja part time ni as well saya pun still study the time was very limited it's not same like previous year..so we spend this time with going eat at paparich selayang mall,chit chat and last bought chat time *perkara wajib* :D 

I don't know sayang after day by day I knowing you,I can feel your royalty to our love.I didn't mean to say that you're "tangkap jiwang" no big NO..When I staring you while you are driving just now, I feel you too much take care and love me sooo much.Why myself always keep think one day you'll cheated on your own relationship?ugh dumb of me -,-"  I hope it won't be to our relationship.I love you so much Abdul Hafiz Bin Zunaidi :D and I hope our relationship keep remain together,Aminnn 

I love the way we bring our relationship more react like best friend,from best friend we know how to love somone who always close with us,we manage to handled all problem with patient and all kind that can make us happy with what we're doing ;) anyway sayang thanks for understood me because I'm not like other girlfriend that more sporting with their boyfriend but I'm not,I can't make it all by my own ;( actually I wanted to take some picture with you but I couldn't do and said to you,I'm afraid to asking you going out from selayang area because fears over control in my mind..everything I'm craving  to do all stupid things with you,I hope someday that time will come true,InsyaAllah ;) 

I love you so muchmy sweetheart Abdul Hafiz Bin Zunaidi :D❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤




Thanks . Enjoy Your Reading . Do Read , Do Comment

0 comments: