Friday, November 23, 2012

I am not a good person to be proud of ;( but what I need is attention from my surrounding ;( I felt something is missing around but don't ask me what the missing is ;( the truth is I am happy but sometimes I felt I am unhappy ;( what wrong with me??what wrong you fareeza?????? 

Kayy what I want to said is my final exam result is bad,really bad kayy??? ;'( Haih aku malu bila kawan-II aku tanya result aku.I am so so sorry dude for not telling you the exact situation,I am not ready yet.In the same time aku dah buat mama papa kecewa dengan aku ;( I am so sorry ma pa I didn't mean want to make you dissapointed on me I am really didn't mean it ma pa ;'(  Haih mcm mana aku nak jawab SPM next year kalau result aku teruk???!!!! tolong lah fareeza WAKE UP PLEASE!!! Ma pa need you..please struggle on yourself until SPM ???
 
But I am still grateful syakila and nayli always beside me ;) "kami buddyz,takkan terpisah" via syakila..just syakila je tahu result aku then dia aku spirit to move on ;) anyway thanks guys aku tak tahu nak cakap mcm mana but the truth is aku bertuah dpt kenal korang and buat aku rasa erti "persahabatan" tu amat penting ;)

Yeah,I will try my best to do all out for next year,SPM!!! Ya Allah,kau permudahkanlah segala urusan aku untuk menerima ilmumu dan permudahkanlah aku untuk memahami dengan mudah,Aminnnnnn~~~~


Thanks . Enjoy Your Reading . Do Read , Do Comment

0 comments: