Thursday, December 20, 2012

keep moving :)

Everything is gonna be fine soon Fareeza :) what I need is supporting from my surrounding.. Being the perfect,the best is not easily to work it..All we need is PATIENCE..I'm admit I am not patience person but I will always keep trying until I'm doing well and  hope so one day my life will be more better than today,more better than last time..

  Yeah I should be grateful what I have and what I get from Allah,Alhamdulilah :D  Forget what happen last time is not easier to make it and it happen to me..But what can we do learn from mistake and promised to ourself no more happen again in our life :)

   Love someone and be loved someone is something miracle happen. It suddenly happen without we unexpected it will happen..Everyone have their big dream want to be perfect wifey,woman,partner,friend and etc infront of her hubby (official) that is the best tackle you should take and learn..Every single time people will do mistake either me..But Allah always forgive her/his servant :D I am proud to be Islam :P

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Thanks . Enjoy Your Reading . Do Read , Do Comment

0 comments: