Tuesday, November 22, 2011

miss someone

Holla Blogger sekalian:face75:

i'm sorry if i've had wrong to you even you already forgive me

kayy hye everyone? having fun with during holiday?? yaa me having a bad holiday . haha . i've got not enough sleep during holiday then i'll woke up at noon . see how badly me ??? :face57: now i'm still practise try do not awake till late night , however i can't . ughh now my eyes very freaking tired everyday .. kayy stop telling bout that ..

last time i've done very big mistake to someone that assume me was very means to him . i know it's hurt after he knows the truth . i never expected that it will be more worst . after that incident, we having a big diffrent in our friend relationship . it makes me feel sad bout that..

i never blame if he trying to stay away from me . i accepted with open minded :face76: yaa now i feels the same thing what does he feels and now i feel neither .. Ya Allah give me strong . if me in his shoe,i'll do the same thing .. because we don't want someone that we assume means to us , feel boring when we with them ..

many impact after that incident . till now i'm feel guilty towards him even though he said that he forgive me . kayy thank you awk:face64: now i'm realise he not deserve to feel hurt and also i'm feel lonely when we become like this .. haha .. however we still keep in touch but rarely .. it's sad for me but in the same time i feels happy because he still want make me happy with his joke .. kayy you'r ideal guys :face52:

now i'm feel very miss him right now eventhough sometimes when we text , i'm still miss him .. haha .. i don't know why because i think he assume means to me yaa mybe .. it's hard to me if one day we were not close again, i feel regret what i've done to him .. once again i'm so sorry :face8: i deserve to get what you feel toward me before now i feels too ..

when i miss you , i'll wear necklace that you gave me during my 15th birthday . a little bit i can realease my miss through that necklace and also it's remind me of you .. i think you driving me crazy bout you :face69: isn't right ?? haha .. i think you don't know because i'm realise this feeling a couple days ago .. i'm always updated bout you i don't know why i wrote bout you .. so conclusion , i feels crazy bout you ?? haha .. i'm still okay not being crazy yet ..and this post today special i wrote bout you:face69:


i'm trying to be the BESTfriend to you and also the BEST partner you neither .. i hope our relationship were everlasting .. i hope so .. and i what to say to you my mr.H that i miss our moment .. i hope you wouldn't change and be mr.H that 1st time i knew you last year that awkward to talk to me:face75:






Thanks . Enjoy Your Reading . Do Read , Do Comment

0 comments: